Our fantastic CBD Entourage oil spray is a great way to get the best results from CBD for you. It uses a mixture of different cannabis strains and combines them with some of the other natural components in the plant to make the CBD as effective as possible. The CBD Entourage oil spray can be taken as a food supplement for a specific reason or to help with your overall good health.
What`s in our CBD Entourage Oil Spray?
The range of cannabinoids found in our CBD Entourage oil spray include:
Our CBD Entourage oil spray includes the following terpenes:
Our 20ml CBD Entourage oil spray bottle will give you
- 1400mg CBD and CBDA
- That`s 0.16ml CBD oil or 11.2mg CBD per spray
We recommend that you take 1 spray of CBD Entourage oil, 3-4 times a day, preferably with food.
Naturally Grown and Extracted
We try to keep our CBD products as natural as possible and that`s why the only ingredients are cannabis extract and olive oil – all natural and no chemicals. We don`t allow chemicals or other pesticides or herbicides on our farms, and our CBD products are vegan and lactose friendly.
The CBD is extracted using the CO2 method – which is considered to be the safest method and doesn`t involve the use of chemicals.
What You Need to Know
- Ingredients – Cannabis Extract, Olive Oil
- Contains negligible amounts of THC
- This CBD Entourage Spray Oil is intended for oral use only – it cannot be vaporised
- The CBD Entourage oil is a food supplement
WHAT IS THE ENTOURAGE OIL?
The Entourage Oil is our extraordinary CBD spray of different cannabis strains, which are picked for their various cannabinoid content. By joining different kinds of cannabis grown in various places we have tried to boost the potential benefits of the cannabis plant.
We call this “The Entourage Effect“
The idea of the Entourage Effect was brought about by Raphael Mechoulam, the man who initially found THC and CBD. He proposed that cannabis mixes, for example, CBD work better when taken together. At the end of the day, a legitimate cannabis concentrate ought to be more successful than CBD gone up against its own.
We thought this was a good idea so we made up a CBD oil in with this in mind. Through the span of three years, we’ve been blending lots cannabis oils with an end goal to achieve The Entourage Effect.
That is the objective of the Entourage Oil: to achieve The Entourage Effect and to deliver the Ultimate CBD oil Cocktail.
WHAT’S IN THE ENTOURAGE OIL?
There are only two ingredients in the Entourage Oil:
- Cannabis Extract
- Olive Oil
Keep it straightforward and keep it natural: that is our goal.
What’s more, we would prefer not to wreck the natural goodness of our CBD oil with chemicals and flavourings.
TERPENE AND CANNABINOID COCKTAIL
Every CBD spray of Entourage Oil contains a full range of cannabinoids, including CBD, CBDA and CBG. It contains lots of Terpenes are the compounds in cannabis that make up the renowned cannabis effect: they’re fundamentally cannabis essential oils.
Some of the terpenes in our CBD oil are Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha-Pinene and Beta-Caryophyllene.
WHY WE HAVE SWITCHED FROM DROPPER PIPETTES TO SPRAYS?
We have found customers preferred CBD sprays as they are easier to use, less likely to leak and cover more surface area under your tongue.
- Ingredients: Cannabis Extract, Olive Oil
- Suggested Usage: 1 sprays under the tongue 3-4 times daily, ideally with food.
- Contains very little traces of THC.
- Our cannabis is grown on farms that do not use pesticides, herbicides, artificial fertilisers or harmful chemicals.
- Our Entourage Oil is Vegan and Lactose Friendly.
- The Entourage Oil is extracted without the use of solvents. We use CO2 Extraction, which is considered the safest method of extraction. With CO2 extraction, warm air is passed over the cannabis flowers until the cannabinoid oils are released.
- Please Note: This oil cannot be vaporised. It is intended for oral use only.
- The Entourage Oil is a food supplement.