It would be a mistake to think that one isolated compound of the cannabis plant would have the same effect as a mixture of a few of the compounds mixed together, and that is why we have created this CBD Entourage oil spray. The `Entourage effect` is achieved through mixing both CBD with some of the plant`s other compounds, giving a better overall effect, without the need for adding chemicals or other non-natural ingredients.
What`s in our 2000mg CBD Entourage Oil Spray?
The range of cannabinoids in our CBD Entourage oil spray includes:
The range of terpenes in our CBD Entourage oil spray includes:
Our 20ml bottle of 2000mg CBD Entourage oil spray will give you:
- 2000mg CBD and CBDA
- That`s 0.16ml CBD oil or 16mg CBD per spray
We recommend that you take 1 spray of CBD Entourage oil, under the tongue, 3-4 times a day, preferably with food.
100% Natural CBD Oil – From Farming to Consumption
We believe that CBD oil should be kept as natural as possible, so we keep the whole process as free from chemicals and processing as we can. Our excellent farms don`t use artificial fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides or chemicals, the CBD is extracted through the use of CO2 and not solvents and the extract is mixed only with natural olive oil. It is also lactose friendly and totally vegan.
What You Need to Know
- Ingredients – Cannabis Extract, Olive Oil
- Contains negligible amounts of THC
- This CBD Entourage Spray oil is intended for oral use only – it cannot be vaporised
- The CBD Entourage Spray oil is a food supplement
WHAT IS THE ENTOURAGE OIL?
The Entourage Oil is our extraordinary CBD spray of different cannabis strains, which are picked for their various cannabinoid content. By joining different kinds of cannabis grown in various places we have tried to boost the potential benefits of the cannabis plant.
We call this “The Entourage Effect“
The idea of the Entourage Effect was brought about by Raphael Mechoulam, the man who initially found THC and CBD. He proposed that cannabis mixes, for example, CBD work better when taken together. At the end of the day, a legitimate cannabis concentrate ought to be more successful than CBD gone up against its own.
We thought this was a good idea so we made up a CBD oil in with this in mind. Through the span of three years, we’ve been blending lots cannabis oils with an end goal to achieve The Entourage Effect.
That is the objective of the Entourage Oil: to achieve The Entourage Effect and to deliver the Ultimate CBD oil Cocktail.
WHAT’S IN THE ENTOURAGE OIL?
There are only two ingredients in the Entourage Oil:
- Cannabis Extract
- Olive Oil
Keep it straightforward and keep it natural: that is our goal.
What’s more, we would prefer not to wreck the natural goodness of our CBD oil with chemicals and flavourings.
TERPENE AND CANNABINOID COCKTAIL
Every CBD spray of Entourage Oil contains a full range of cannabinoids, including CBD, CBDA and CBG. It contains lots of Terpenes are the compounds in cannabis that make up the renowned cannabis effect: they’re fundamentally cannabis essential oils.
Some of the terpenes in our CBD oil are Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha-Pinene and Beta-Caryophyllene.
WHY WE HAVE SWITCHED FROM DROPPER PIPETTES TO SPRAYS?
We have found customers preferred CBD sprays as they are easier to use, less likely to leak and cover more surface area under your tongue.
- Ingredients: Cannabis Extract, Olive Oil
- Suggested Usage: 1 sprays under the tongue 3-4 times daily, ideally with food.
- Contains very little traces of THC.
- Our cannabis is grown on farms that do not use pesticides, herbicides, artificial fertilisers or harmful chemicals.
- Our Entourage Oil is Vegan and Lactose Friendly.
- The Entourage Oil is extracted without the use of solvents. We use CO2 Extraction, which is considered the safest method of extraction. With CO2 extraction, warm air is passed over the cannabis flowers until the cannabinoid oils are released.
- Please Note: This oil cannot be vaporised. It is intended for oral use only.
- The Entourage Oil is a food supplement.